On Dec 1st, I went to 大澳 (Tai O) on Lantau island. We took the bus there and oh my god. I get motion sickness and we went swerving around on the mountain...not good for me.
Mum and her friend that we stayed with for the 5 weeks :)
The friend's son
The line for the restaurant was massive. It's popular for their vegetarian dishes, and it was a Sunday so lots of people. I decide to explore the restaurant surrounding while we waited to be seated.
After lunch, we went to explore the rest of the island and visited the famous Tai O Market.
My favourite!!
Mum's favourite :P
We stayed until sunset, then we headed back to Hong Kong Island for dinner with mum's friends. Another crazy bus trip on the mountain...
We had hot pot buffet for dinner and some sashimi. Yum! After dinner, we went to another place for dessert. Seriously, dessert in HK is the best - cheap and delicious :D

No comments:
Post a Comment