Beijing: Day 1

From Dec 4th to Dec 8th, I went to Beijing. Beijing was also one place on my must-visit checklist, so yay for another tick off after South Korea :D

DAY 1
We got to Hong Kong International Airport at... 5:30am. Our flight was an early flight, and it only took 3 hours to get to Beijing, so we still had a full day ahead of us when we got there. First stop was the Beijing Olympic Park, housing The Bird's Nest and The Water Cube.


This is a river.











It wasn't that amazing as they portrayed it on the media. Oh well. After the Olympic Park, we went to have lunch and then we went Wangfujin Night Food Street. It was amazing :D

On the way to Wangfujin Night Food Street. I love the traditional feel to it!



Wangfujin Night Food Street

I didn't dare eat anything from that stall...



Beijing's specialties...creepy crawlies.





My favourite! 山楂冰糖葫芦 :D




No comments:

Post a Comment