Sunrise from the hotel~
Day 5 was basically shopping day. We spent all morning and half the afternoon going to places like ginseng factories, make-up and skincare outlets, and Korean health supplement factories. In the afternoon, we went to Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul. It was pretty big but not comparable to the Forbidden City in Beijing :3
Mum became the tour guide for 5 mins :P
Sunset in the palace grounds :)
After walking through the palace, we headed off to Myeongdong for more shopping. I spent a bit of time in the Lotte department stores before heading out onto the street. The street was filled with people. So crowded D:
After shopping was dinner, then back to the hotel. Last actual day in South Korea!
Christmas decorations in the hotel. The trees were made from balls of yarn :D
DAY 6
We left the hotel just past 5am and headed off to Incheon International Airport. Got back to Hong Kong just after midday :)
I had an amazing time in South Korea. It was one of my must-visit countries and now I can tick it off my list :D I hope I can go again sometime in the future!
On the way back to HK!

No comments:
Post a Comment