Korea: Day 3

DAY 3
First stop, some pretty water mill place. The scenery was really beautiful and rich with colours!







Second stop was Bulguksa in Gyeongju. Bulguksa is a buddhist temple on Mount Toham. The scenery was breathtaking! I loved it heaps.










A wish rock garden

My stack of wishing rocks!




Lunch was up next and then we traveled to Haeundae beach in Busan. The tour guide kept on raving about how Haeundae beach was one of the best beaches in South Korea. The thing was, everyone was from Melbourne and Sydney in the tour group, and the beaches here are so much better than the ones in Korea so everyone was uninterested. We left pretty quickly :P



Seriously, who wears a suit to the beach??

Tour peoples feeding the seagulls~


After the beach, we went to another temple. I was getting bored of temples by this point.





We had dinner then went to a sauna place? It was a big place with saunas, water park and hot springs I think. The sauna rooms ranged from 30 to 80 degrees Celcius. I'm proud to say I went and stayed in all the rooms for at least 10 mins each :D


I love Korean rice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment