Off to Nara to see the deers today! Same people as usual :) We should hang out with our host sisters more...
| "Quick! I'll distract her and you see if there's any food in her backpack" |
Aw man! I wish we had these parks in Australia. The deers were calm and adorable but once they smelt food, they won't leave you alone. Caf and Jin had some angry deers who decided to take matters into their own hands when they didn't get any food. Let's just say Caf had a sore butt... ;)
We went to have some lunch and then headed off to 東大寺 which was once one of the powerful Seven Great Temples. We took some photos, walked around, and headed back to Osaka for dinner before going home. Still loving the independence :)
Oh, and before I end this blog post, I had a good laugh at this. I don't remember if it was Caf's idea or Jin's idea.
| It's a deer, yay! |
| Wait, what. I'm sure it was a deer, not Jin... |

No comments:
Post a Comment